Friday, March 30, 2007

Boys Club Loves Sugar (Bowl)

SILAS' FIRST SKI LESSON:


Silas says: "skiing is a little hard, but anyways I could almost do it. It was hard to get up when I was falling down. The teacher helped me up when I was falling down. Because it still was steep, that is why I was falling down. After I went skiing I got to watch Over the Hedge on the TV. After we went skiing we had a snowball fight before we went in and watched the movie" The instructor told us that Silas almost learned how to stop on his own.

JASPER CRUISES DOWN INTERMEDIATE SLOPES:


Jasper Says: "I had a fun time skiing. I went down the Mt. Judah ski lift, it is really hard, but the second time I did it it was really easy. I went on the White Pine chair lift twice by myself. After we got home to the cabin I started building the Lego Emperial Cruiser, over 1300 peices."

DaDa says: great day with the boys, first of four in Tahoe, my half of Spring Break. Bright eyed boys and a few tears and then success. Jasper was fast and furious down the intermediates, it was great to chase him. Seeing Silas in all his gear was amazing. I am proud of the little Noodle, he went with his chin up into a completely new situation and rallied.

No comments: