Tuesday, October 9, 2007

New Dogs, Old Tricks



SILAS SAYS: I liked when it was my turn driving the trains. I liked building tunnels with the blocks and when Jasper was driving his train into the tunnels so I could look through the holes in the top that we made with the blocks.

JASPER SAYS: It was fun this weekend when we saw the Blue Angels. The trains were cool because one of them went really really fast. It was the black steam engine from Japan. These were my uncle Andy's trains when he was a kid. I was Heelying (shoes with wheels in the heels) and I fell down and skinned my knee. I didn't like it, it hurt a lot.

DADA SAYS: I had a great weekend at some Hot Springs and then stayed home with the boys for their Monday holiday from school. Boys will be boys: electric trains, surfing, skinned knees and BBQ. What more could we ask for!

No comments: