Thursday, November 29, 2007

Faux Venice with Mo

Spent the week in Las Vegas at the Venetian living in an extreme suite, the only room I could get. Presented new technology to about 400 GIS faithful. Amos lives here in Vegas and I got some good face time with him. I escaped the Matrix of the monster hotels and saw an underground Samuel Becket play in a cold warehouse just off the strip. Our work team went and saw the Cirque du Soliel show last night "O". Yesterday was my fist day out side the Venetian in 3 days. As one point I thought i had made it outside, but the sky turned out to be painted and the lights mimicked sunlight. Ready to be in the real world and see the ocean again.


Uncle Mo in his new habitat.
Uncle Mo and I living large in the living room of the suite in the Venetian
Everything is bigger in Vegas. Uncle Mo proud of his new rig.

No comments: