Sunday, April 4, 2010

Suffering in Santa Cruz


SILAS SAYS: I had a great time in Santa Cruz because it was Dada's birthday and he was turning 44 and he turned 44 even before I got out of my bed. We were there for Easter and it was really fun because we got a lot of candy in the morning. The Easter egg hunt was not really that fun because I only found 5 eggs, but Brian gave me two. The Easter egg hunt was on the beach, beach, beach.

JASPER SAYS: My three favorite things in Santa Cruz were: candy, movies, and beach. We got a lot of candy on Easter morning. We watched three movies. The movies were Old Dogs, Back to the Future II, and the Blind Side. We went to the beach for the Easter egg hunt and I found about 15 eggs. We also went to the beach to boogie board and play on the beach. We had very good dinners, but my favorite was my Dad's birthday dinner because we had RIBS and Mathew's world famous chocolate mousse cake! I had a very fun time with friends and family in Santa Cruz.


No comments: