Friday, July 27, 2007

BIG 50: Pretending we're in Mexico

Our 50th blog since March 11, just over four months. What fun for the CrockerBoys. We hope you have enjoyed it as much as we have. Looking forward to the next 50.

So we are in HOT Los Angeles, Granada Hills at the north end of the valley. Did I say it is HOT? We are pretending we are in Mexico, Coronas by the pool and most of the day by the pool. A nice 2 hour siesta fit in well. Tonight more BBQ and wine with Chekka and Craig and their two sons Alex and Eric.



Jasper says: It's been a really good vacation but it is going to be even better because we are going to Debenneville camp. We are going with our gramma to camp. There is a pool at Debenneville and there is also cabins instead of tents. This is our fiftieth blog, the blogging has been fun for me because I get to say stuff, and I get share my life and trips with my friends and family.

Silas says: when we go to Debenniville it is going to be fun. We are at Alex and Eric's house right now and tomorrow we go to Debenneville.

No comments: