Saturday, August 18, 2007

Jasper Turns 8 Years Old

Legos and dragons, it must be boys. Yesterday was Japser's eighth birthday. I picked He and Silas up at 7:30 in the evening on my way home from the airport. We were so excited to see each other, we did dances, hugs and ran around in circles. Then we came back to the boys club to a doorway filled with presents from the family. Check out the pile of loot from Gramma Ila and NeNe and from the Del Mar Crockers (Andy, Beth, Mia, and Shaq), along with some Lego and chocolate I brought back from Switzerland and Germany. These boys are loved and a bit spoiled. But Silas said it best: "I love my Lego, but i love my Dada better." More birthday celebrations for Jasper this week with his friends. It is SO good to be home. The boys are back in town, the boys are back in town!
Some lucky boys happy to be home, felt like Christmas.
Thanks for the dragon Gramma Ila and NeNe.
Of course Silas wanted to do the most complicated Lego set.

No comments: