Tuesday, December 25, 2007

First CrockerBoys Christmas (2007)

Great Christmas morning. Jasper was up at 5 am, still on Minnesota time. He read a chapter of The Thief Lord, woke me up and snuggled for awhile. Then he had to see what Santa had brought. Then he came back to snuggle, then to his room to read again. Finally at 7am he runs in ready to open his stocking, but alas Silas was still asleep. Arghh! Jasper started vibrating and shaking "I can't wait any longer" he screamed, arms flailing and head spinning. Then at 8 am Silas wakes up and we get started with stuffed stockings and Santa presents.

I want to thank my mom for making this first CrockerBoys Christmas a family occasion. I would not have done it without her encouragement. We leave to Del Mar tomorrow morning for Cousins, Aunts, and Uncles, stay tuned for the Christmas that keeps on giving.

SILAS SAYS: I love you! All I want to say is I love you.

JASPER SAYS: I liked Christmas and I got a really cool Lego that you can see in the picture. I am building the spider right now.

The two "big" Santa presents.
The Portland Grammas. Thanks mom!

No comments: