Saturday, February 9, 2008

Just another board sport

JASPER SAYS: Snowboarding was fun because it's kind of like skateboarding and surfing, and I like to surf and skate. This was my first time snowboarding, I took an all day lesson with Elijah. I learned to turn pretty well. I am level 2.5, which means I can can turn but I can't link turns yet. Linking turns is when you connect toe turns and heel turns. I am never going to ski again, I am only going to snowboard.

DADA SAYS: last year when the big change happened and I upgraded my vehicle, I made the promise to myself, that Jasper and I would learn to snowboard this season. I am enjoying it immensly and now Jasper is hooked. I can't wait until we are carving the slopes together. While Japser and I were at Tahoe, Silas spent a special day with Gramma Ila.

No comments: