Saturday, February 2, 2008

Ari's UCSC Home Swim Meet

Got to spend some time today with Ariel and George at the UCSC Aquatics Center where Ari had her final home meet of her first year at Santa Cruz. She is a long distance swimmer and I got to see her in the 1000 and 500 yard freestyle. She broke her own personal records. I enjoyed an evening and morning surf at 26th avenue (big and fun) with the Gerlachs and then a freezing cold surf with Elijah, Joel, and Jasper in Pacifica. Tonight I get to see the Foo Fighters at the Oakland Coliseum. Another action packed weekend, and it is not even half over.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great photos! Crockers love the water, thanks for sending to me. Hope concert was fun.

Unknown said...

Hope you enjoyed the Foo Fighters! I saw them when they were down here. What a show!