Monday, June 16, 2008

Tennis Anyone

JASPER SAYS: We went to Santa Cruz for the first day of summer. When we were there we went to a tennis court and played tennis. I thought it was very very fun. We had a match, Gabby and I versus my Dad and Matt. I liked it so much and this summer I am going to tennis camp. Today I got my first racket and after we got my racket we went to a court in San Francisco and played tennis.


Jasper on the court
SILAS SAYS: It was really fun at the beach when we played. The waves crashed and then all the tumbling stuff after the wave crashed. We went in to see if it tumbled us around. If it did it was a Roller Coaster. If it didn't it was a Mousa Coaster. It was the first two days of summer vacation. I got a new wetsuit and booties. It was a whole wet suit it covered my whole legs and my whole arms and I got new booties. They kept me warm a lot, a lot.
Silas (right) and Maya play in the waves.

Gs and Cs in SC. See new wetsuit and skimboard.

No comments: