Tuesday, June 3, 2008

We Love Gramma (The Day of Gramma That Passed)

JASPER SAYS: Last week my Gramma came for eleven days and we did arts and crafts and she gave us a dragon calendar and a dragon pop-up book. On the first night she was here she made us sloppy joe boats. They are like sloppy joes, but they are in a bread boat. I really like sloppy joes. When we were going to pick our dad up we went to McInnis skatepark, but I didn't really skateboard because we went on a hike. On the hike we found a fennel bush that had seeds on it and I went and got some and ate the seed. The seeds tasted very good. When we went on the hike we also saw American Pelicans and a few other birds, like Blue Jays and Red Winged Blackbirds. On the hike my friend Noah came.

SILAS SAYS: Gramma was here for eleven days. She wanted to visit us for some reason. She did art with us and with my dad. Our Gramma came because our dad went on vacation to hot springs. I drawed a lot of dragons with Gramma. We played and played and watched a couple Scooby Doos. We love our Gramma so much, so much. She is our only Gramma inside my dad's part of the family. There was school days when she was here and she picked me up and dropped me off lots of times. She left today.

No comments: