Monday, March 23, 2009

Waist Deep Powder


JASPER SAYS: Last weekend we went to the snow and the first day we went to sugar Bowl and it was really fun. I went down the terrain park four times and the second two times I tried the table top and I made it. The second day we went to Tahoe-Donner and I got stuck in waist deep and knee deep powder. The time that I got stuck in waist deep powder was when I was going on the bumps and the bumps don't get groomed, so they have a lot of powder. The time that I went on mile run I got stuck in waist deep powder and Stacy came and saved me. On the green run when I got to the first slow sign I would stop and then I would keep going straight until I reached the second slow sign. Then I did a really hard backside turn and sprayed powder.

SILAS SAYS: Yesterday for two days we went skiing. When I was on Snowbird, it is one of the green easy ones, I went on the bumps. The bumps don't get groomed so it took like twenty minutes to get down. Since snowbird is a green circle one it got too easy for me so I tried the blue ones and I was like shredding the blue ones because I am an intermediate skier. On the blue runs I was even shredding the blue ones. When I got down on the blue runs I was so good at them that I wanted to go like 500 times more.

No comments: