Sunday, May 6, 2007

Skatepark Review: Pacifica Skatepark

*****
Jasper says: Five Stars. This skatepark was better than the Santa Cruz one because it is bigger and has more stuff that I can do. I like the double jump as you can see in the picture. My brother Silas bonked his head on the concrete when he was riding down a hill. He is pretty good skateboarder also.

Silas says: when I bonked my head on the cement it hurt very much. But now it doesn't hurt that much because I am in the house and in the house it is pretty cold so it is not hurting.

Dada says: hot day at the park, better day for surfing, we are on our way to the beach. Silas went down a shallow hill four or five times and then wanted to do a bigger hill. On the bigger hill the board got out from under him and he got a good goose egg. Nothing a little ice cream and kitty cookies wont cure.







Jasper gets serious air on the double jump


Silas cranking down hills before his bonk.

No comments: