Saturday, March 8, 2008

Silas doesn't fall down


He did it. All it took was a blue Mohawk and bribery with Swiss Chocolate. He finally just accepted his fate and rode the damn bike. It was a big mental effort for him and way out of his comfort zone. But now he loves it and is so proud. What a daddy day: Bionicles, Mohawk, first bike ride, and Star Wars, did I mention homemade chicken noodle soup?

SILAS SAYS: Biking is my second favorite sport now. Skateboarding used to be my favorite sport then climbing was my favorite sport. Now biking is my second favorite sport and skateboarding is my third. My dad wasn't holding me any more and it felt good to be riding a bike by myself. When I went out I thought I was going to be able to ride. I was right, I was able to ride. The Mohawk might have helped to make me ride because it made me heavier.

No comments: