Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Thanksgiving a Few Days Later

We finally are getting around to our Thanksgiving blog. We spent 5 nights in Portland Oregon with the Grammas. Upon our return to SF we had a glorious day surfing at Bolinas. then the boys headed to their mom's for 7 nights and DaDa went to Vegas.



SILAS SAYS: We were at my dad's for seven nights and then we were at my mom's for seven nights. And while we were with my dad we were in Oregon. In Oregon we found a lot of letterboxes and we found two hitchhikers (a type of letter box). You can see the picture of the Steel Bridge and there was a letterbox on this bridge. We had Thanksgiving in Portland and we had a GIGANTIC! turkey. After we the turkey we had one more night there and at that night we made turkey enchiladas.


JASPER SAYS: In Portland I had a fun time going letterboxing, eating turkey and swimming. We went swimming almost every day. At the swimming pool they had a whirlpool and a water slide. First, you had to go through a river and then you went into the whirlpool. The letterboxes we did were really good stamps. The ones that I can remember by names are "Stellata by Starlight", "Punch the One-Eyed Clown", and "Lone Fir Cemetery". The "Lone fir Cemetery" was the hardest one because it was in a cemetery and you had to look at all the names on the grave stones and go in a compass direction and a certain number of paces. We tried to go at night, but it was way too hard. I think the turkey on Thanksgiving was really good. My favorite part about Thanksgiving is the food. My three favorite Thanksgiving foods are stuffing, cranberry sauce and turkey.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

where you come from!

Anonymous said...

Good Blog, I think I want to find me, I will tell my other friends, on all