Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Kitchen Redo

We had big plans for a major kitchen remodel, but with half the money leaving over the last couple years I took a more practical approach. Nights and weekends for about 6 months and we have a hugely more workable kitchen. 50% more counter space, connection to the dining room, water and ice from the fridge and a dishwasher. I love to cook and now it is even more fun. The boys and I moved at our own pace and did most of the work ourselves. I want to thank Stacy, Birgit, Ian, Rich, Gar, and Beorn for their direct support or guidance. You are always welcome here for dinner. More photos here.

BEFORE:


AFTER:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i agree your idea ! very nice blog

Anonymous said...

Read your article, if I just would say: very good, it is somewhat insufficient, but I am

still tempted to say: really good!
Personalized Signature:面对面视频游戏,本地棋牌游戏,本地方言玩游戏,打麻将,玩掼蛋,斗地主,炸金花,玩梭哈